2 full day virtual classroom sessions
A copy of our Intro to EU BPR course manual
Practical exercises to put your knowledge into practice
Interaction with our experienced BPR experts
All for EUR 1095 (including applicable sales taxes)
- Core Principles of EU Biocides Regulation
- Active Substance Approval
- BPR Transitional Period
- Article 95: Approved Supplier List
- Treated Articles
- Brexit and UK-BPR
- Borderline Products
- Product Authorisation Routes
- Product Families
- Data Requirements for Product Authorisation
- Introduction to BPR IT Tools
This virtual classroom will answer the following questions:
- What is the BPR?
- What is the difference between a Biocidal Product and a Treated Article?
- Does it affect me?
- What are my obligations and how do I meet them?
- Product Authorisation Basic: Who, what and when?
- What IT tools can I use for Product Authorisation?
- What is happening with Brexit and BPR regulations in the UK?
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define whether they have a biocidal products or a treated article
- Understand the different types of biocidal product authorisations
- Assess your products and establish your obligations under BPR
- Identify data requirements and costs associated with the preparation of a product authorisation
- Understand how to prepare and submit a biocidal product authorisation dossier using IT tools Identify the IUCLID 6, SPC editor and R4BP functionalities required to prepare and submit a dossier;
- Prepare endpoint summaries in IUCLID6 to fulfil the requirements for product authorisation;
- Understand how to use IUCLID6, SPC editor and R4BP to prepare and submit your product authorisation.
Those responsible for preparing and submitting biocidal product authorisations
Manufacturers and formulators of biocidal products and articles treated with biocidal products
Importers of biocidal products and articles treated with biocidal products
Anyone interested in understanding the EU BPR