Topics to be Covered in this Course
The course will address the following topics
- What is a biocidal product family? - defines the concept and intended outcomes for BPFs
- What products can be included? - Brief description of the rules for BPFs
- Defining the core dossier and advising on the inclusion of subsets and extensions
- Understanding the benefits of the BPF when generating endpoint data as well as giving an overview of what data is required for the dossier.
- Brief discussion of the risk assessment for a BPF and how this is different to a biocidal product dossier
- Consideration of the differences in the Product Assessment Report and IUCLID dossier for BPFs
- What happens after the dossier is submitted?
Get notified when this course is launched
Join our email list and stay up-to-date with new courses and sales
Ready to register?
Contact us now and receive a 15% off early bird discount