- Introduction to Green Chemistry: The twelve principles of green chemistry and the benefits of embracing sustainable chemicals management.
- Comparing Sustainability Tools: Compare green chemistry, life cycle assessment and cradle to cradle assessment. The best applications for each tool are discussed, and how they can be used in combination with one another.
- Substitution within Regulation: Processes for chemical substitution under EU REACH, PPP and BPR are explained.
- Analysis of Alternatives: Steps of chemical alternatives assessment are presented and explained.
4 course modules
Instant access to more than 2 hours of recordings
Summary handouts and additional resources
Test your learning with quizzes and practical exercises
Complete the course in approximately 3.5 hours
All for EUR 395 including applicable sales taxes
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles and benefits of green chemistry
- Understand sustainability tools and how combining them can maximise results
- Learn and apply knowledge on the process for substitution under EU chemical regulations
- Understand the steps for alternatives assessment of chemicals
Chemicals manufacturers with a need or interest to replace/substitute them for more sustainable options
Chemical users with a need or interest to replace/substitute them for more sustainable options